RVA’s Survivors of Suicide Loss Support Group
This is a free support group in Richmond, Virginia for anyone who has lost a family member, friend or loved one to suicide. This is a peer-facilitated setting, meaning no mental health professionals guide the group.
The goal for the group is to provide a safe grieving environment, free of stigma and judgment. It is a forum to connect with community members suffering from a suicide loss as a place to receive emotional support.
We have been meeting virtually, but we will move to a hybrid format (both virtual and in person in July 2021). Your co-facilitators are Shirley Ramsey and Anne Moss Rogers.
- You can register here for virtual zoom meetings.
- Contact Shirley or Anne Moss
- To get on the meeting reminder mailing list, go here.
We meet monthly on the Third Thursday of each month from 6:30pm – 8pm at:
Pusey House at First Baptist Church
2705 Park Ave, Richmond, VA 23220
(free parking available in Mulberry Street parking lot and on the street).
2021 Meeting Dates:
Third Thursday of each month from 6:30pm – 8pm.Register
Pictures of Pusey House (click to enlarge):
- Contact Shirley Ramsey at firstname.lastname@example.org 804-868-0082
- To contact Anne Moss Rogers, use the form below